Some of the positives of having a television in your bedroom:
- A TV in the bedroom can be extremely comforting, there's nothing quite like snuggling up in the duvet, whilst watching a good film or television program.
- Not everyone enjoys reading or lying silently before they fall asleep, a TV in the bedroom can be a great way to relax, before falling asleep.
- If there are multiple people wanting to watch different programs, a TV in the bedroom can be a great way to solve any disputes.
- You can watch what you want. If there are young children in the house, a TV in the bedroom can be a great way to watch programs that could easily be offensive to children.
- It's great for playing computer games. You may have just defeated a warlord/boss/clan of hobbits, but everyone else in the house doesn't need to know about it.